Sunday, June 29, 2008

WHERE IS HAPPINESS?

I am not a person to sit on the open terrace with my right hand supporting my cheeks which gives a symptom of Einstein’s rebirth or wear a spectacle of size half of the eye diameter and give a symptom of analyzer but do observe simple things in life and try to understand what I can learn from that. So many times I have faced this non web Google search of all my friends, looking to find a right dictionary for finding the meaning of the word happiness.
I was also exploring this from where happiness comes for an individual. I discussed with people so many times and at the end result was it’s a perception and so it varies from people to people. I always love analyzing things and a good analyzer is a one according to me is the one who could trace the hidden commonality among the differences. I was also looking for commonality in these varying perceptions.
When I was just pondering on this issue I found it is a psychological demand –supply equation in the mind. But what’s that demand? Is that a demand for satisfaction? if so satisfaction level varies from one to other and satisfaction means itself varies from one to other.
But in most of my experiences I found people in this world one way or other long for recognition from others. When I say recognition it means recognition for every small act they do. It may be even blinking. But human mind needs someone to just say wow! That was good. Every human crave for this longing some more and some less some directly others indirectly.
When the demand goes high and supply is less the price of recognition goes up and the result is depression. But this is wonderful demand supply relation where consumer can have a say on supply of goods that is recognition.
How can we do it?
SAI PRABHU.S
09787215147

No comments: