Thursday, June 5, 2008

MIRACLES OF SHIRDHI SAI

It was exactly on 23rd March 2008 i left from harihar where my college KIAMS is situated to shirdhi.i had special prayers to be done on 24th march so I planned this spiritual trip. I boarded the train at around 3pm to hubli which was fully packed and i have to stand for three to four hours. I reached hubli at around 5pm.i had my bus booked from hubli to shridi at 7pm.i boarded the bus and I reached shirdi exactly on 24th morning 10 am. I entered the temple and there was a que.i stood in that que.people was let in batch by batch. I was let in for afternoon aarthi and we few people in our batch were standing at the last. Immediately few security people called us to divert the route and took us to a new place where possibly we could have been if we were early I was lucky. The aarthi was going on and i had my prayers. When i got my little drop of tears from my eyes during my prayers i felt something falling on me drop by drop. I opened my eyes and saw. One small kid was carried by the mother and it was plucking the flowers in the garland and putting on me and they were standing close to me and i was sitting. I felt like I got his complete blessings and came back.i am a MBA graduate from KIAMS.I in every aspect of life believe god. When we Read Robin Sharma's "The Saint,Surfer And Ceo"He Will Say Nothing In This World Is Random Everything Is Structured. I infact wrote a paper and still in the process of writing it. It talks about physics and Hinduism rather spirituality. It was selected in few conferences in US. Later I will discuss many aspects of it and bring to light what god exactly means for me.

PRABHU.S

No comments: