Saturday, June 7, 2008

WE ARE GRATEFUL TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL AROUND US

I am sitting in my house typing this for all. I have my laptop, power connection all facilities. Who gave this to me? I am able to do this because I am supported by my parents. That may be a superficial answer. Let’s imagine a little bit more and go deep apart from surface of the earth. We have valuable diamonds,gold, valuable minerals for whom we are suppose to thank. The man who invented electricity, the man who invented PC, the man who invented even the small chip .it goes on and it’s never ending. imagine how many times when we are about to cross the road some individual would have saved our life by notifying an unseen vehicle, how many lifts by unknown person would have saved so many lives in this world. I always say to my friends in campus hostel who says I don’t like him, he is like this, and I hate him. I would give them a hypothetical situation. Imagine only you and that friend who you hate are in hostel after exams. You are not well and he helps you throughout night by taking care. Then think about your hatred what you have now. People by nature are always good. then how can one who is bad to you be good to their parents,friends.when we blame someone it means we don’t know how to see the good in him or her .happenings around you are reflection of what we are. If we can change ourselves we can see the world around us changing. I read an inspiring story of Muslim king who was in the battle field. Both emperors and warriors are standing upfront opposite to each other. It was noon time. One Muslim king got down suddenly because it was time for noon prayer, in the middle of the battle field put his sheet, did namas praying Allah without any disturbance. The other king saw this and said to himself “is this the person with whom we want to fight and capture” .he apologised and went back. Friends our youth blood so many times will say is this practically possible .all are not realties. But in my life I have see friends. There are times we can do nothing about certain things and just be patient and trust this universe. It has given me results and will give us results. It’s true. It’s possible.

Forget and forgive people who you think as enemies today or people who think you as enemies. We are grateful to them if not today we will be tomorrow.

PRABHU.S

No comments: