Saturday, June 7, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE DURING THE HOLY TRIP TO VEERAMAA KALI TEMPLE

I am residing in a place called Thanjavur, in Tamil nadu, India.this place was once ruled by Cholas and it is famous for its temples, paintings, music and agriculture. The spiritual seed sowed by ancient mankind has grown into gigantic trees now and still they are being preserved. Even now every street will have at least one temple. I came to know about Veeramaa kaali when I went to Bangalore for a marriage on 23rd may. One of my co-passenger told me to go there and surrender my prayers. I am always fond of worshiping durga and Amman and immediately I became so crazy about meeting this kaali.the temple is situated in a village called perambalur, in thanjavur -pudukottai highway. On Sunday evening that is on 25th may 2008 at 5 pm I started from my house in my two wheeler. After reaching 15 kms I got severe thunder and heavy rain and it started hitting my eyes heavily and I have to stop for half an hour. I became totally soaked in rain. it was around 6 and half and I have to still travel 25 odd kms.the road is a typical village road and no amoeba can be located except few villages after every 8 kms .It was getting dark. I had a tea and asked the man how I can reach there. He said its dark already the temple may or may not be opened and it is raining too because it’s a small village. But I was not willing to give up. I kicked my bike and started and rain also kicked itself. It started again. On the way both sides no one and my vehicle stopped. Forward at least 6 kms for a village backward the same. I don’t know what to do. I prayed mother kicked again and again and vehicle started. Then after few kms again it stopped and I repeated the same and it started. it happened three times like this. Few villagers said don’t go brother. It’s very dark and not safe. I said mother I will meet your place at least even if your temple is closed. Finally when I reached there it was 8 pm and no power in that small village temple. I have to use my mobile torch to see god. It was opened and it was still raining. I looked for a paper to write my prayers. I had one bus ticket and a pen. I wrote my prayers to eliminate all evil frequencies surrounding me and destroy those evil thoughts from those peoples and not let me get those thoughts ever. I came home around 10 pm.i never thought that night i will reach home. When i came back i lost my path got into some river and all. It was amazing that my faith and determination with support of maa kaali helped me reach back safely. It was another memorable experience for me. I will be writing thanking maa kaali for my prayers. I have also prayed to erect a temple after ten years for her in the same place.This trip has completely eradicated all my negative thoughts and i got some power in my life which i came to know when i converse over friends over phone.Friends its faith and determination which started my vehicle.With the same faith and determination my Life vehicle departs towards success.

Jai maa kali

PRABHU.S

No comments: