Sunday, July 27, 2008

DO YOU KNOW THAT EVERYONE CARRIES A MIRROR IN THEIR FACE?

Most of the time in life I repent for hours and hours even for single mistake I did. Yesterday it so happened that i was talking to someone dear to me and for no reason I started shouting at that individual. I have never behaved like this and I am in train moving towards Chennai. I am still pondering on it. It rarely happens in my life that I hurt someone. I was looking for reasons how I should avoid this nature. To avoid this I should fine exactly what’s the reason for this and analyse. Mind is like a vessel with limited capacity made of glass. It gets overloaded when more and more are packed into it and gets over heated when stress levels go up.

When stress levels peaks up the steel vessel has to be cooled down immediately or it looks for an outlet for cooling it. It’s where the problem starts and it’s in the same place the solution also lies.

When it gets overheated we have to go with the fact that it needs an outlet. So the solution can be obtained by mulling over these questions.

Can we stop overheating?

Can we minimise over heating?

Can we create an outlet for overheating?

In most of the cases we can’t stop over heating because it’s not in our hands we are the vessel is subjected to unavoidable exposure to heat. By work or by superiors. Let’s not ponder much on that factor and let’s go the next. Can it be minimised. If I have to answer this yes. The inspiration I got is what the title of this article. I will try to explain this with a story which I read recently.

A happy dog entered into bungalow which is completely made of glass and when it went inside it got reflected and it saw many other happy dogs of its own kind and it enjoyed it. After some time a mad dog with full temper entered the same place and it found so many dogs started fighting with them and start hitting the glasses and injured and died.

Most of the time people around us are reflection of our character. It can be even boss or subordinate in an organisation. When we try to change our exposure to outside the outside changes in tandem to our expectations.

This is what is stated in Robin Sharma’s “The saint, the surfer and the CEO” when he says “we only get what we give”. The highest version of this concept is the “influential leadership in organisational behaviour”. The more you show concern for people the more you get back. The more you care the universe the universe cares you.

The third way is can we find an outlet on our own. Most of the time when we are emotional the rational brain goes to rest. We can’t create an outlet by that time. So we should have an ready made outlet to cool ourself.it can even be just moving out of the situation and calling someone who you love the most .again it creates a dependency. The outlet should be within and the outlet is first “Realise that you are not normal at that time. It can be by telling to yourself any gods name or “no no I won’t get angry ya.i am a human and not an animal. It’s a situation that is dominating you and you not the situation. Rather than finding fault with individuals try to deal with issues which make them behave like that.

PRABHU.S


No comments: